- Customer Reviews (0)
Broward County has taken charge in creating solutions to real life matters for Military & 1st Responders. To celebrate our successes in leading the nation in action and activism, we are throwing the first county-wide LUTZapalooza, uniting all 31 municipalities, community residents, service providers and our military veterans under the Red, Blue & Camo!
Kicking it off will be a 37-mile motorcycle honor ride with MCs and riders from all over the country starting at Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson. The ride ends at Markham Park 16001 W. State Rd. 84 Sunrise, FL 33326 where the LUTZapalooza Community Festival will take place. The Festival is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
The LCpl Janos V Lutz Live To Tell Foundation is a 501(3)c non-profit organization. We are also run by volunteers (100% salary free) so every cent raised goes directly towards service & programs for Military & 1st Responders. Thank you for joining us in being part of the solution that is saving lives and making positive changes in our Great County.
*Please read ride waiver under specifications tab.
February 8, 2020
Check-in begins at 7 am
Markham Park 16001 W. State Rd. 84
Sunrise, FL 33326
• Set-Up must be completed before 8:15 am
• All other vendors will provide a $50 registration donation in advance to reserve your spot, $65 for food trucks (only 6 spots available) Non-profit & local government agencies are eligible for a discounted rate of $30.
- Booth Specifications:
- 10 x 10
- Vendor must provide tent, tables (4ft or 6 ft), chairs, etc...
- Electricity is not provided
- Vehicles are not permitted at vendor space (**special conditions apply with pre-approval**)
Vendor Rules & Regulations:
- Booths must remain open until event ends (approx. 4 pm)
- Fundraising is NOT PERMITTED
- The vendor is responsible for leaving the vendor area in the condition that it was originally received, i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes and trash.
- This event occurs rain or shine! Be prepared for wind, rain and/or heat/cold.
- Vendor Registration Forms must be return by January 2, 2020.